Manufactured in the US by ODI, Box One grips feature a hexagonal textured pattern over more than 85 percent of the grip to ensure proper traction and comfort. Comfort ribs support and cushion the rider’s thumbs, while material has been removed from non-contact areas to save weight. Box One Grips are available in black and include four standard, ODI Lock-On grip clamps with laser-etched Box logos and two Snap Cap end plugs. Of course Box One Grips work seamlessly with Genius Brake Levers and the new Genius Grip Clamp, which are available separately. Specs: - Width 130mm - Origin Made in the USA - Compatibility Genius Brake Levers & Grip Clamps (sold separately) - Weight 102 grams / 3.6 ounces
Simple mushroom style design made of Krayton rubber. - Flangeless slim mushroom design - Bar ends included
Dan Paley signature grips: Dan Paley is really fussy when it comes to grips, not too fat, not too thin, not too squishy, the list goes on. The Dan Paley Slims however are just right. - Flangeless Dan Paley zigzag design - Krayton rubber - Bar ends included
Leezy was cutting the inner flange off his Paley Slims so that the mushroom part of the grip went right to the end. His reason being that that it was comfier to catch barspins on. BSD designed the new Leezus Handles around that idea, coupled with their new softer stickier compound these slim grips feel as good as they look.
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
- Open-end flange design - Durable soft Kraton rubber - End plugs included - Length: 130mm
- Closed-end high-flange design - Non-slip dual density waffle pattern - Grey flange and end cap with a black center - Made from durable dual density kraton rubber - Length: 130mm
- Classic flangeless ribbed BMX style grips - Two-tone swirl pattern - Bar end plugs included - Length: 170mm
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and no flange - Flangeless design is suitable for MTB, BMX, or cruiser bars
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a classic micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and BMX style flange
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX and cruiser use - High flange BMX style design with black press-in end plugs - Length: 145mm
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX, MTB, and cruiser use with included black press-in end caps - Good all-around size for everyday use - Durable Kraton rubber construction - Length: 145mm
- Diamond and ribbed pattern BMX grips - Flangeless - Longer 166mm length
- Hand-conforming silicone formula provides grip and shock absorption - Silicone construction won't dull, harden, or fade over time - 128mm length - End plugs included
- Perforated leather handlebar tape - Genuine perforated leather - Kit includes: 2 strips of light, perforated leather bar tape, 2 rubber bar end plugs and 2 adhesive cloth strips - Self Adhesive: Yes - Tape Length: 215mm
- 3mm microfiber handlebar tape - Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a Polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability - Kit includes: 2 strips of microfiber tape and 2 rubber bar end plugs - Tape Length: 215mm
Padded, Hard-wearing, All-Surface Absorption. Cambium Rubber Bar Tape is suitable for cyclocross, gravel, or road and comfortable for cycle touring with extra padding to reduce road buzz and provide a more comfortable grip over rough surfaces. All-surface absorption Designed to absorb shocks and smooth out the ride. Comfortable to the touch The perfect material for a pleasing grip for natural comfort and complete control. Hard-wearing Made with wear and tear-resistant materials. - Comfortable to the touch - Hard-wearing - All-surface shock absorption
Our best rubber grips for straight bars, thermoplastic rubber is fused with organic cotton for a natural look and feel. Suitable for city, MTB and touring use and adjustable for specific performance. Our best rubber grips for straight bars, thermoplastic rubber is fused with nylon textile for a nice look and comfortable feel, substituting organic cotton in the natural colour version. With aluminium clamp and branded rubber end plug, and adjustable for specific performance, these grips are suitable for city, MTB, and touring use. The dual textures embossed into the rubber mean the rider can turn the grip and adjust it to their preferred option. IDEAL FOR: - Commuting in the city - Travelling the globe - Urban cycling
Perfectly matching Brooks Cambium Saddles, Brooks Ergonomic Grips are durable and weatherproof rubber handlebar grips with a pleasant touch and feel, shaped for more comfort and variable hand positions. Sporting details to perfectly match with our Cambium Saddles, Brooks Ergonomic Grips are durable and weatherproof rubber handlebar grips with a pleasant touch and feel. Nylon fabric and vertical grooves on the underside provide increased comfort and variable hand positions. The aluminium clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for a perfect fit, with the iconic Brooks rivet at the bar end added for an elegant finishing touch. FEATURES: - Ergonomic shape - Varying sectional rubber density - Hard-wearing materials and details - Perfect match to the Cambium saddles - Thermoplastic rubber vulcanised with UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Nylon on the top and ergonomic grooves on the underside
In the Brooks tradition, these grips are made of natural leather, the same long-wearing leather used for Brooks saddle tops. Each grip is made with a stack of leather washers. These washers are held together by 3 spokes, enabling the grip to be adjusted to the desired length. The standard length of each grip is 130mm, but each grip can be shortened to the desired length independently. The grips are delivered in a box containing shorter 80mm spokes to make them even shorter. - Inner Diameter: 22.2 mm - Weight: 290g per Pair
Chromag teamed up with Brandon Semenuk to create the Liaison Wax Grips. They're perfect for riders who want the cushion and feel of an ‘all rubber’ grip (without plastic core). At 150mm, the Wax Grip is extra wide for lots of hand position leeway. It features a small flange on the inside.
The Format is our first single clamp grip for those who like to make use of the full width of their bars, allowing you to run your hands right up to the edge. We had found some single clamp grips suffer from additional twisting, which is why we designed the sleeve to snugly fit the bars towards the ends. After examining wear patterns of grips that have been through the ringer, we implemented several different patterns and zones into the format to deal with the different dynamics going on in each part of your hand.
Chromag's Basis grip is designed for applications where the rider wants a firm, direct connection for performance in high intensity scenarios. The thin diameter grip with dimpled pattern is firm yet tacky and less prone to surface wear. Chromag grips feature their unique ‘Split-Teardrop’ end clamp which effectively covers the bar end while still utilizing a true pinch-clamp for the best purchase to the bar.
Chromag's Palmskin grip is designed for riders who like a softer, supple feel and may prefer not to use gloves. The ribbed pattern is compliant under the hand while managing moisture by channeling it away into the groove.
Dimples for the palm, waffle for the fingers. The Clutch grip combines traction and comfort. The waffle tread is specifically shaped to the fingers and oriented for traction in varied conditions. The diameter is narrow at 30mm with an extra wide format at 150mm overall. It features our special tacky compound based on 25a durometer. Weighing in at 100g /pair. Chromag grips feature our unique ‘Split-Teardrop’ end clamp which effectively covers the bar end while still utilizing a true pinch-clamp for the best purchase to the bar.
- 2D carbon pattern with polyurethane layer is anti-slip with high tensile strength - Organic GEL pad prevents adhesive residue - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs and highly elastic finishing tapes
- Uniquely formulated synthetic leather with a “Aurora Image" pattern design for anti-slip and excellent handling performance. - Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively abosrbs shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue - Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions
- Polyurethane layer is anti-slip with high tensile strength for long-term performance - Availabe in new graduated color fades to add even more style and personalization to your bike - GEL is vibration damping and shock absorbing to minimize fatigue and strain due to real-world riding conditions - Reliable and reusable Lock-In bar end plugs
- Uniquely formulated synthetic leather with magma inspired graphic texture for superb grip and handling performance - Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively absorbs shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue - Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions
- Uniquely formulated synthetic Halo Touch surface with prismatic texture sure to turn heads while improving grip and providing all-out performance. - Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively absorbs shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue. - Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment. - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out. - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions.
Page 1 of 12 Next page