612 Track rings are the perfect compliment to any 144mm B.C.D. crankset. They are made from 7000 series aluminum and feature a lovely and durable anodized finish. - BCD: 144 - Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch
The Pursuit Special is All-City's addition to the pantheon of high end track chainrings. They were designed in house by track racers for track racers and are optimized for weight, stiffness, and engagement. These beauties are cnc’d in the USA and utilize a proprietary tooth profile for smooth and quiet operation. The 49-52’s utilize a solid body design with reliefs in the back for weight savings, while the 46-48’s have full cutouts. In sticking with the theme of their aluminum track bike, the Thunderdome, All-City named these rings after Mad Max’s car, the Pursuit Special. - Material: 7000 Series Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Single
- Includes: (5) 8.5mm outer bolts, (5) 6mm outer bolts, (5) 5mm inner nuts
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with rounded tooth profile to reduce chain wear
Made in the US from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, Box Two Chainrings are round and true. They fit 104 BCD four-bolt cranks and are available in black anodized with laser-etched graphics from 38 to 45-teeth.
- Replacement steel sprockets for 1-piece BMX cranks - Mount Compatibility: 1-piece - Teeth: 43T - Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 3/32-inch - Tooth Type: Standard
- Replacement steel sprockets for 1-piece BMX cranks - Mount Compatibility: 1-piece - Teeth: 44T - Chain Compatibility: 1/2 x 3/32" - Tooth Type: Standard
- Compatible with 1-piece BMX cranks - CNC machined 6061-T6 alloy construction - Teeth: 25T - Material: Alloy - Chain Compatibility: 1/2x 1/8-inch - Tooth Type: Standard
- Fits 3-piece 22mm BMX cranks - 2mm 6061 aluminum core - Includes adapter for 19mm spindles - Teeth: 25T - Chain Compatibility: Singlespeed - Tooth Type: Standard
- CNC machined 6061-T6 alloy - Fits 1-piece and 3-piece BMX cranks - 23.8mm hole for 1-piece cranks with shims for 19/22mm 3-piece cranks included - Hard anodized coating - Unique, 1/8" quiet drive technology - Mount Compatibility: 1-piece/3-piece - Chain Compatibility: 1/2" x 1/8"
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting with 9sp and 10sp drivetrains - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
- For use with Shimano XTR M960 crankset - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
- Wide tooth profiling prevents chain drop without a chainguide - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, allowing a 1x setup on most drivetrains - Constructed in Canada from 7075 aluminum
- 11s chainring for 2011-2014 Super Record, Record, Chorus and Comp Ultra - Threaded inner ring
The Sequence chainring uses the official X-SYNC technology licensed from SRAM for unmatched chain retention. Chromag is the only MTB company officially authorized to produce chainrings with the X-SYNC technology. So now, no matter what kind of mountain bike you have, you can have the peace of mind that your chain will stay put, and you can give your bike a little extra flair with the timeless Chromag styling. SPECS - Official SRAM X-SYNC technology. Complies with SRAM warranty standards for compatibility with all SRAM X-SYNC drivetrain. - Chamfered mud-clearing recesses at the base of the teeth provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions. - CNC Machined from 7075T6 aluminum for the best durability. - Available for 104/94 BCD crank spider patterns and Direct Mount options. - 7075-T6 aluminum - Anodized Black with laser etch - CNC machined in Whistler, BC. Sequence rings are available in: - 30/32/34/36 tooth (104 BCD) - 28/30 tooth (94 BCD) - 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount RFC) - 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount GXP) - 28/30 tooth (Direct Mount BB30) - 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount Boost) Compatibility Notes: - 104 BCD is the most popular crank arm spacing design (refer to manufacturers specifications to check for compatibility). - Direct mount rings work with SRAM S1400, S2200, S2210, X9 XO and XX1 crank arms. - Direct Mount Sequence rings are available for with GXP and BB30 bottom brackets as well as Race Face Cinch cranks.
Dimension classic 4-hole cruiser chainwheel, with offset to allow chainline adjustment. - Classic 4-hole cruiser chainwheel - Offset ring allows chainline adjustment - Polished steel - Fits 1-piece crankarms - Requires 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch chains
Dimension Chainrings. - No ramps, pins, or shift aids
Dimension Multi Speed Chainrings. - CNC-machined AL-7075 - Has ramps and pins to aid in shifting (not on 74mm BCD inner chainring) - Same BCD as Surly Long Haul Trucker, Cross-Check, and Troll complete bikes (74mm & 110mm)
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
The new FLT 12 SPD chainring has an updated tooth profile optimized for SRAM Flattop 12 SPD chains. Easton direct mount rings use a new narrow/wide design specifically tailored to road/cx/gravel applications. The individual tooth profile has moved from the traditional symmetrical shape to more directional specific design with the intention to create a positive chain roller engagement to help with chain retention, critical to prevent chain slip and bounce over rough terrain. Compatible, but not optimized for, 11-speed chains. Ring only. Crankarms and spindles sold separately. - EA90 SL Alloy - Optimized for 12-Speed Flattop Chains - Cinch System Compatible - Variable Tooth Width - Optimized Retention via Directional Tooth Design - Weight Complete: 442g 172.5mm 40t w/o BB - Chainline: 47mm
FSA ATB chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any mountain drivetrain. Available in alloy and steel options.
- Thick-thin tooth design for maximum chain engagement - Heat-treated forged steel - BCD: 82mm - Optimized for 11-12 speed system - Compatible with Gamma Pro and Alpha Drive 1x crankset
30t inner ring for road triples
Shifting performance has helped Full Speed Ahead to become a world leader for high-end chainrings. No one studies the design and manufacturing of each system, and each tooth, as carefully as we do. Our dedication shows in every revolution of the crank, and every perfect shift achieved. To meet or exceed the needs of any drivetrain, Full Speed Ahead has developed sophisticated design, testing and manufacturing protocols. This allows Full Speed Ahead to match your needs as perfectly as our chainrings match a chain. We offer more options, levels, and finishes than our competitors. We use the best materials available, imported from the USA, Europe, or sourced from our qualified vendors in Asia, to guarantee the durability, performance, and appearance will out-perform, and outlast the competition. Full Speed Ahead chainrings have powered multiple World, Tour de France, and Olympic champions, and will exceed your expectations. - Stamped AL7075/T6 - Chainrings are compatible with all 10-speed drivetrains, and compatible with FSA, SRAM, and Shimano 11-speed drivetrains - Drivetrain Speeds: 11, 10
This direct mount chainring coincides perfectly with the Comet Modular Crank. The megatooth design allows you to put all of your power through without worrying about dropping your chain. - Long tooth profile enhances chain retention - Thick-Thin tooth design for maximum chain engagement - Laser-etched logos
Full Speed Ahead chainrings have powered multiple World, Tour de France, and Olympic champions, and will exceed your expectations. - Chainring can be used with FSA SL-K direct mount outer chainrings - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 - Shifting ramps and stainless steel pins on outer rings - Compatible with Modular crankset (Gossamer/Energy / SL-K / K-FORCE) - Laser-etched logo - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 90mm
FSA Pro Road Chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any road drivetrain. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 alloy
- Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 alloy - No shift ramps- for single chainring use only - Can be used with chainguides and bashguards
- 3mm thick AL7075/T6 - Optimized for use with DH chainguides - 104mm BCD
- Precision CNC-machined AL7075/T6 - Shifting ramps and stainless steel pins on outer rings - Laser-etched logo - Crankset Compatibility: Gossamer ABS 2019
Page 1 of 11 Next page