A meticulously designed, beautifully-constructed track racer destined to take the modern fixed-gear rider beyond the velodrome.
Built to be the track bike we'd always dreamed of owning, this competition-ready steel frame soaks up bumps and sprints like a champ. Boasting a single set of bottle bosses and bumped-up tire clearance, it's drilled for brakes and fully street legal.
612 Select Tubing
- We've carefully chosen every piece of tubing on every frame size to provide the best ride possible.
Drilled For Brakes
- Drilled for front and rear brakes when quick and safe stopping is needed off the track.
- Run 25c tires on the track or swap 'em out for 32c tires when you're ready to hit the street.
Lugged Fork Crown
- Thoughtful custom touches add class and style—perhaps where you least expect it.
Signature Seat Collar
- Train your eyes on that timeless and tasteful brazed-on seat collar, elegantly designed around the All-City logo.
- Signature stainless steel Hennepin Bridge track dropouts add grace and a dash of pride for AC's home turf.
Reinforced Bottle Bosses
- Beautiful stars reinforce the bottle bosses and our obsessive attention to detail.
Liquid Paint and E.D. Coat
- Our topnotch wet paint finish sparkles with depth and luster, while an E.D. coating protects against rust.
|A Head Tube Angle||73||73.5||74||74.5||74.5||75|
|B Seat Tube Angle||75||75||74.5||74.5||74.5||74.5|
|C Top Tube Length||520||535||550||565||585||605|
|D Seat Tube Length||460||490||520||550||580||610|
|E Chainstay Length||396||396||396||396||396||396|
|F Bottom Bracket Drop||58||58||58||58||58||58|
|G Fork Offset||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|H Total Fork Length||375||375||375||375||375||375|
|I Head Tube Length||95||110||130||150||175||200|
|Crank Arm Length||165||165||165||165||165||165|
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.
|Frame||612 Select Chromoly Steel|
|Fork||612 Select Chromoly Steel|
|Bottom Bracket||English Threaded, BSA 68 shell|
|Accessories & Extras||E.D. coated for durability and rust prevention|
* Subject to change without notice.